A statewide meeting of Massachusetts peace and justice groups convened on Saturday, February 3, at First Unitarian Church in Worcester. More than 50 people attended the collaborative gathering, including Center board members Paul Ropp and Christine Johnson and Center education coordinator Claire Schaeffer-Duffy.
- Robert T. Jones Talks on Kingian Nonviolence at Claremont Academy
- Do Men Need Masculinity, Positive or Otherwise?
- Remembering Gene Sharp
- Meeting of Peace and Justice
- Brian Leonard Reflects on Social Justice Happy Hour
- Peer Mediation Launch
- Empowering Our Youth with Kingian Nonviolence
- Don’t Hate! Peer Mediate!
- CNVS Statement on U.S. Mass Shootings
- Peacemaking in Perilous Times