A statewide meeting of Massachusetts peace and justice groups convened on Saturday, February 3, at First Unitarian Church in Worcester. More than 50 people attended the collaborative gathering, including Center board members Paul Ropp and Christine Johnson and Center education coordinator Claire Schaeffer-Duffy.
- April 29th Webinar: Warheads to Windmills: The Nuclear Ban Treaty and the Green New Deal
- Make 2020 a Year for Youth
- With Appreciation for the Grand Life of Michael True
- Remembering Paul Ropp
- In Solidarity with Amazon’s Workers
- Robert T. Jones Talks on Kingian Nonviolence at Claremont Academy
- Do Men Need Masculinity, Positive or Otherwise?
- Remembering Gene Sharp
- Meeting of Peace and Justice